Printable Workout Templates
Looking for a free printable workout template that you can print out and use at home or in the gym? Look no further! Access these printable workout templates in a variety of formats – PDF, Word, Excel, Google Docs, and Google Sheets.
Downloadable Printable Workout Templates
The workout templates are available in a variety of formats. Download any (or all!) of these templates today and get started on tracking your workouts. Just click on the link underneath the template description and it will take you to where you can download them.
Single Workout Template
Single printable workout log template that can be used to log a single workout. You will need to print out one template for each workout you want to track.
Pre-configurable Template (V1)
Create workouts with ease by using dropdown menus for exercises, sets, reps, etc. This version allows you to track total reps for all sets of a given exercise.
Pre-configurable Template (V2)
Advanced, pre-configurable workout template that you can use to create a workout plan and print it out for the entire week. It allows you to track weight and reps for each set.
Weekly Workout Template (V1)
Simple one-page weekly workout template that can be used to log all your workouts for the week. It allows you to track only the total reps for all sets of a given exercise.
Weekly Workout Template (V2)
Weekly workout log that allows you to keep track of the reps and weight for each set of a given exercise. You will need to print out one for each week.
Monthly Workout Template
Track a specific workout for an entire month with this printable workout log. Note that you will have to print out one for each workout in your routine.
Printable Workout Template Highlights
Some of the main highlights of these workout templates are:
- Free to download and use
- Available in a variety of formats (PDF, Word, Excel, Google Docs, and Google Sheets), depending on the type of template
- Pre-configured templates allow you to create your workouts seamlessly by using drop-down menus for selecting a target muscle group, exercise, number of sets, rep range, and rest periods
- Most templates allow you to track reps, sets, and weights for each exercise
- You can print out the templates in a paper format and use them at home or in the gym
- Great way to stay motivated and on track with your fitness goals
How to Create a Printable Workout Plan
Creating a workout plan using one of these templates is easy! Just follow these steps:
- Choose the template that you want to use.
- Open it and fill in the required information for each section of the template – exercises, sets, rep ranges, rest periods, etc.
- Delete the unnecessary sections of the template.
- When you’re done, go to the “Workout Template” tab, print out the template and take it with you to the gym.
Have limited time to create your own strength training plan or you are feeling lost on where to start? No problem! Use pre-configured printable workout log templates to make your life easier.
- First, select the template you want to use – V1 or V2. The latter allows you to track weight and reps for each set while the former only allows you to track the total reps for all sets of a given exercise which might be better if you are just starting out your fitness journey.
- Next, fill in the required information by clicking on the dropdown menus and selecting the target muscle group, corresponding exercise, sets, rep range, and rest periods.
- When your workout setup is done, delete the unnecessary sections of the template by right-clicking on the row or column and selecting “Delete.”
- Finally, print out the template and take it with you to the gym.
Each printable workout template also includes an example of how to fill out the template.
How to Use Printable Workout Logs
If you want to log your workouts using a printable workout template, here’s how:
- Take the workout plan you created, and printed out.
- When you do your workout, fill in the required information for each exercise – sets, reps, weights, etc.
- When you’re done with your workout, fill in the date, if required.
- Additionally, you can take a photo of the workout log or scan it and save it electronically.
- At the end of each week (or month, depending on which template you’re using), review your progress and make any necessary adjustments to your workout plan.
To save paper, you can also use digital workout tracking templates like:
Download the Free Printable Workout Log Templates
You can download any of these different workout templates by filling out the form below and confirming your email address by clicking the link in the confirmation email.
Then you will be redirected to a workout template download page where you can select the template you want in the format of your choice.
Choose from PDF, Excel, Google Sheets, Word or Google Docs, depending on the template type you want to use.
I hope you find these workout templates helpful! Let me know if there is anything I can do to improve these templates or if you have any questions – just write me at firstname.lastname@example.org.